Cinnamon Baked Apples
A delicious BBQ fruit recipe
- Apples (cored)
- Butter or margarine
- Brown Sugar
- Core each apple, leaving the peel attached.
- Pierce apples several times with a fork.
- Roll each apple in a thin layer of butter or margarine.
- Roll each apple in a mixture of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Wrap each apple in a greased tin foil sheet
- Bake apples over campfire or barbecue grill for approximately 5 minutes, or until you can pierce apples easily with a fork.
- Unwrap your apple.
- Eat as is with a spoon or top with ice cream to make a sundae.
If you like this fruit based barbecue recipe, you should try making grilled bananas