Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Portabellas are when marinated in a refrigerator, overnight before grilling.
- 5 large Portabella mushrooms.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing.
- 1 clove of fresh garlic finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Italian dressing and garlic in a bowl
- Allow the mixture to sit for 2 hours
- While waiting remove the portabella stems and place the caps into a shallow bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the mushrooms and allow them to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove portabellas from the refrigerator and discard excess juice.
- Grill portabellas on medium heat for about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve portabellas hot over steak, chicken, pork, seafood or rice.
- You can also toss portabellas and excess marinade into a salad.
* Serves 2-5
If you love Grilled Portabella Mushrooms, try our great Grilled Vegetables barbecue recipe